Best Kevin Gates Quotes And Sayings 2021: Succes, Love, Music, and Life
Kevin Gates’s quotes will show you that his music is so much more than what you hear on those tracks.
Five Things About Kevin Gates you Must Know
1-Kevin Jerome Gilyard, better known as Kevin Gates, is a rapper, singer, and entrepreneur from the United States.
His lyrics frequently deal with subjects such as depression, poverty, and prison time, and he is best known for his autobiographical themes in his songs.
2-Gates was born on February 5, 1986, in New Orleans, and he has always had a passion for music. He began rapping at the age of 14 and has been doing so ever since.
3-His debut album, Islah, was released in January 2016 and peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 chart in the United States.
4-Along with his musical success, Gates has had numerous legal issues and has been in and out of prison several times.
5-He grew up in a rough neighborhood and was arrested for the first time at the age of 13 for being a passenger in a stolen vehicle.
-Despite a difficult childhood and involvement in several controversies, Gates has used his Everyday Power to become a successful rapper in the American music industry. Here are some inspirational Kevin Gates quotes in this regard.
And when you’re done, come back for our Best Quotes:
Read Also: Quotes Celebrity
Best Kevin gates quotes
in this article, we have searched for the best Kevin quotes. a large collection of Kevin quotes. These are Kevin Gates quotes, sayings, and proverbs that are inspirational, motivating, wise, and funny. On Quotelicious, you can find more quotes organized by topic.
Choose the quotes you are looking for:
- kevin gates quotes about love.
- Kevin gates quote about life.
- Kevin gates music quotes.
- Kevin gates quotes from his songs.
- Kevin Gates Inspiration Quotes
- Kevin Gates Quotes about Trust
- Great Quotes on Religion
- Kevin Gates Quotes on God
Kevin Gates Quote About Love, Relationship, And Family
Are you looking for quotes from Kevin gates? then you are at the right place. We’ve compiled a list of Kevin Gates quotes that we think you’ll enjoy.
We start our citation collection with quotes on Love, relationship, and family by Kevin gates.
- “Marriage is the most wonderful thing ever.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “Some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love.” –Quotes by Kevin gates
- “I like being with my family. That’s my party.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “To be honest I am not looking to be romantic, already got someone at home.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “To inform, to improve, to make better, and I believe that’s what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “I always wanted a family.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “Loves a battlefield it’s not a one night stand.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
- “Fall in love fast, make sure I handle it delicately” –Quotes by Kevin gates
- “You have to be intimate with a person to know that person.” – Quotes by Kevin gates
Kevin Gates quotes about life and Succes
Looking for the best quotes by Kevin Gates, an American hip hop artist? We’ve compiled a list of the best Kevin Gates quotes, sayings, song lyrics, captions (with images and pictures) about Life, Love, Work, Emotions, Music, and God.
40 Kevin Gates quotes about life
- “Wise men change, fools stay the same.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “She says I’m a dog, but it takes one to know one.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Prison was the best thing that ever happened to me.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “I adapt and I adjust to whatever environment I’m in.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Watch people daily and you will see their true colors.” kevin Gates Quotes
- “I have respect for every man that demands your respect.” kevin Gates Quotes
- “I got it out the mud, ain’t nobody ever gave me nothing.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “The only frustrating thing about jail is that I can’t make music.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Don’t stress over people who couldn’t give 2 pennies about you.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “When you come up in the slums, having nothin’ make you humble”Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Money coming, money gotta flip it. I ain’t waiting on nobody, I’m going get it.”Kevin Gates Quotes
- “When you stand for something, you’ve got to stand for it all the way, not halfway.”Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Without an understanding of bad…how can one truly have an appreciation of good.” Kevin Gates Quotes
- “Don’t let nobody know that you a monster. Keep it on the tuck and then surprise ’em.”
- “Some’ll say life is a gamble, which means love is a casino. Everybody just playin’ to win.”
- “People will flip on you at the drop of a dime. Just be prepared so it doesn’t surprise you.”
- “Life is about conduct and how we conduct ourselves. But two wrongs never make a right.”
- “When you level up your life will change. You will come across harder opponents and situations.”
- “I believe that life is a journey and for me to tell you my plans; things never go according to plan.”
- “I was always taught not to answer no questions. I’m not really good at answering them because I get agitated so fast.”
- “Breathing is so important with physical activity, then how much more important is it with psychological activity?”
- “I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge. I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.”
- “My grandmother was an English teacher for a while. And she stressed to me the importance of reading, being able to articulate well.”
- “Sometimes you have to let people bump their heads to realize that they are not making sense. Don’t try to figure them out or it will drive you crazy.”
- “Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted A vision without action is merely a dream. Action, it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.”
- “I have trouble with letting go. That’s my problem. Anybody that has extreme highs and extreme lows is bipolar to any psychologist and that’s not necessarily the truth.”
- “Anybody that’s borderline brilliant — they’re gonna suffer from depression. Cause you don’t see the world how other people see the world. You see it for what it is. You see it differently.”
- “I’m a big skeptic so I won’t just go off what an individual may tell me. I gotta do the research. I’ma get different literature on that one subject and just compare and contrast. I do my own selective studies.”
- “The energy in the daytime is so different because everyone is so unhappy and depressed and you can pick up on that energy psychokinetically. So I like to come out at night. Everything’s settled, you can see more.”
- “Whatever an individual chooses to do with themselves, long as it doesn’t affect me and they’re respectful with it, I don’t care what they do. Because I’m not perfect and I have flaws, so who would I be to be judgmental?”
- “It’s about really really being who you are as an individual and not apologizing for it, that’s what it is. I can feel the growth from my first mixtape to now. On every song, I want to give you a piece of who I am as an individual.”
- “When people say my name, I want them to feel a certain way, everybody walks around so numb. They’re not in touch. In the technological age, we become cold-hearted. I’m going to provoke you to feel. That’s what Islah does.”
- “I look at other people’s lives, and some people feel like they’re too old to play with toys. But I still go through the toy section at the store, ’cause there were toys that I wanted when I was little that I couldn’t have. So I still get them.”
- “I just always wanted to study human behavior because every psychologist that I would talk to would tell me I was bipolar, and I know I’m not bipolar, so I had to perform a psychoanalysis on myself to find out that I have unresolved grief.”
- “I’m a bookworm. I know with my physical appearance that I don’t look like the typical reader. I’m in Barnes & Noble all the time, and you can look at people that look like they are supposed to be in there. I am in there, pants sagging, hat backwards.”
- “Or help them get to the root of the problem. Or help them find out what the problem is. Because the problem lies with self, and a lot of times we don’t look inward as individuals. We always look for something else as a substitute, like a pacifier. You have to look at yourself first.”
- “Whatever I have a natural love for or respect or admiration for, I tattoo it on my body. My next tattoo is probably going to be Muhammad Ali. I’ve got Bob Marley, I’ve got Elvis, I’ve got Malcolm X. I’ve got so many tattoos. It’s crazy. I’m really running out of space. But when I go get tattoos, it’s therapeutic for me also.”
- “I came in the game with a different attitude than I have now. And I had to grow. I had to mature. In that growth and in that maturity, that point of maturity I realized that ay, the people that interview me, we really only having a conversation. And they not from the same walk of life that I am, so my life is super interesting to them.”
- “What poor person fits into society socially? You seem like a great person, but you’re not going to leave out of this building and put one of those homeless people in your car. You treat them differently than I do. When I finish with this salad here, you can eat it off my plate. That’s just the individual that I am because I’ve walked in those shoes at one time.”
- “I’m a super-sensitive individual also. The smallest thing might stand out to me. I might go make a song about this interview. I live life than rap about it. Who knows what I may say? I just really say what I feel. When I’m in the moment, whatever I’m feeling, I get it all out.
Kevin Gates quotes about Work and Succes
- “I was built for that pressure.”
- “I’ve just always been a reader.”
- “I got 6 jobs I don’t get TIRED!”
- “You learn fast or you die young.”
- “I’m not afraid to make mistakes.”
- “I don’t get tired..what you tired of.”
- “If you not in your own lane, create one.”
- “Why accept failure when success is free?”
- “Came from the bottom, we aim for the stars.”
- “The struggle is real, but it doesn’t last forever.”
- “I’m not made out of concrete. I’m a real person.”
- “Entertainment and the streets don’t go together.”
- “All things are obtained by Wisdom and Knowledge.”
- “Never break or fold, that’s what it takes to be major.”
- “You can’t make everybody else happy and still stay on top.”
- “Knowledge is provided but only to those who need to know.”
- “I experience great hurt, this hurt allows me to know I’m alive.”
- “I don’t sleep much. I don’t sleep much – I work, I work, I work.”
- “Use the things that make you angry — as fuel to make you better.”
- “If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?”
- “Don’t get mad at me for being the best of what I was created to be.”
- “When you’re in prison, you want to know that you were thought about.”
- “If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you’re destined for failure.”
- “I put my flaws on the front street. So the world accepted my flaws, so I don’t have any flaws.”
- “I don’t really like talking. I like to execute. I’m not a talking person. I’m an action person.”
- “Jail and the streets go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other. They coincide.”
- “When trying to destroy you, they destroy themselves in the process. Fuck em’ — work harder!”
- “Everybody around you pretending that they are your partner, let you have a problem they won’t even help you out.”
- “Climbing forward, strivin’, I’m a grinder. Rearview watchin’ what’s behind you: Peripheral, watchin’ what’s on the side you.”
- “I don’t give anyone a reason to hate me, they create their own drama out of pure jealousy. Keep ears opened, mouth closed.”
- “I’ve always stood on my own two. I don’t need a team. I don’t do the entourage thing, 30 people. I don’t do that. That’s just not me.”
- “I’m a perfect imperfection. My craft has been perfected. I just need affection, emotionally. I’m an introvert but it comes off as aggression.”
- “Wealth is not of the pocket. It’s of the heart. It’s of the mind. I live like that. You could give me a fish and feed more for a day, but if you teach me to fish, you’ve fed me forever. So that’s really my philosophy with it all.”
- “I’ve had good times and I’ve had bad times and I reminisce, maybe when I lay down, but throughout my day I keep myself engulfed in whatever moment I’m in because it could steer me into a depressed state.”
- “If I tell the truth about me, what can the world say? I’d love to be accepted, but I’m not seeking acceptance. If you are a fan, it’s because you’re a fan of who I am psychologically, emotionally, and individually. The world can relate to a human being more than it can relate to a superstar.”
Kevin gates music quotes
- “Music is all I have.”
- “Rap was more of a release for me, a journal.”
- “I suffer from deep depression, so my only release is music.”
- “I could care less about the particular. I like to make music.”
- “A hot producer might not make a hot beat for me. I just love music.”
- “Having a musical outlet is a pure blessing to the ears of thousands of fans.”
- “I’m super serious about music. That’s, like, the only thing I’m serious about.”
- “Inspiration comes from many things, and in the life of KG his music is just one of them.”
- “My daily conversation consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of the struggle.”
- “I know my voice is very distinctive because, in a room of 100 people, my voice is always picked out.”
- “I love to make music, I love to get tattoos…That’s just what I love. If I wasn’t getting paid I’d still do it.”
- “I don’t pay attention to sales because it’s not about that for me. It’s about the music. Music is all I have.”
- “I’ve had mixtapes that have been better than albums I’ve heard from other artists. I take my time; I put my heart into it.”
- “I always had music growing up, but the music was also like a journal. It was like my personal diary or personal journal. A lot of the things I couldn’t express to an individual, I would express them in my music.”
- “I love to be clean. I wear the same things, all of my clothes pretty much look the same. I’m a plain and simple type of guy. I don’t really do a lotta busy colors and things of that nature. I feel like less is more.”
- “I suffer from depression. Severe cases of it. Not one case of depression, not a severe case, but severe cases of depression. Music is my only outlet, it’s therapeutic to me. It’s a release. It’s how I vent emotionally.”
- “Any artist that’s as serious about making music as I am, I’m cool with that. But if you tellin’ me, “Man, send me a verse and I’m a send you a verse.” No. That’s not collaborating. We don’t know each other and I’m serious about this music.”
- “You can learn from a dummy. You can watch a dummy and learn what not to do. I’ve always been an observant individual. You don’t know how much you love something until you can’t do it. That’s one thing I can say that I learned. I learned how much I love music.”
- “My music is incredible. I don’t know what to call it because I’ve yet to see an artist display the different talents I display or create the different genres that I have created; from rock and roll to heavy metal to soft rock to rap to country. I display so many styles. That’s why they love me.”
- “I write a lot of my best music in the car, like late at night. Three, four in the morning. I’m in the passenger seat, I got my driver, my getaway driver. My Bonnie, I’m Clyde. That’s when everything is just settled. In the daytime it’s chaotic. Everybody just goin’ nowhere fast. In a rush to go nowhere.”
- “Music’s the most therapeutic thing for me. Because I suffer from depression, and it’s my only form of releasing it. Just as you do with your recorder, I record my thoughts. I vent. It’s a channel. I’m an introvert when it comes to displaying my emotion. And because I’m such an introvert, the best thing for me to do is to talk to the mic.”
Kevin Gates Inspiration Quotes
- “I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge. I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.” – Kevin gates motivational quotes
- “I can’t say any artist inspired me, because I’m inspired by the things that go on around me.”-Kevin gates motivational quotes
Kevin Gates Quotes about Trust
“I have trust issues with allowing other individuals to know my innermost secrets for fear of how I may be viewed. Everyone has this.”-Kevin gates sayings
“ain’t too many I can trust. Ain’t no love in my heart, ain’t no fear in my eyes. We out cheap getting it no disguise”- Kevin gates sayings
Kevin Gates Quotes About Hoes
“This generation has the PROUDEST HOES I’ve ever seen”–Kevin gates famous quotes
“Fuck these hoes I could jack off, I don’t play break up to make up. ”–Kevin gates famous quotes
Great Quotes on Religion
“I never go into a situation with any type of expectations.” -Kevin gates famous quotes
“I don’t have a religion. I ain’t nothing wrong with the church as long as they selling chicken. Cause I read the Quran, I read the Kabalah, I read the Bible. They all got the same three basic principles: Love God, love your neighbor as yourself, and…As far as me being, I live by those principles.” -Kevin gates famous quotes
Kevin Gates Quotes on God
“I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.” -Kevin gates famous quotes
“Pray to god someone prays for me.” -Kevin gates famous quotes
I hope you enjoyed our compilation of the best Kevin Gates quotes. Please share this with your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest friends. Thank you for your time!
Which one is your favorite? Do you want to add another one here? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
For more Quotes
follow us on