Baldness quotes :Quotes and jokes about hair loss
Baldness quotes: Quotes and jokes about hair loss
These Quotes and jokes about hair loss are not a waste of more time they will not help you stop hair loss but these quotes about hair loss will give you all the tips to live well with baldness.
Quotes about hair loss
Baldness is a phenomenon that affects millions of people around the world. Very often, this situation can damage the morale of these people. Indeed, the onset of baldness can cause a decrease in self-esteem and self-confidence. As a result, it is the well-being of the people concerned that is reduced.
How to live with it and regain your self-confidence? I am giving you lots of Quotes about hair loss that will help you live with baldness through this article.
Hair loss solution: Causes and Tips to live with Hair loss
Quotes about hair loss: encouraging words for hair loss
- “Frozen yogurt is tastier than ice cream; nobody is too old for cartoons; bald men are sexy; chocolate is the best medicine; BIG books are better; cats secretly rule the planet; and everything should be available in the color pink, including monster trucks.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, and Grumblings for Every Day of the Year
- “When the New York Times scratches its head, get ready for total baldness as you tear out your hair.”― Christopher Hitchens
- “Even baldness becomes a beauty of a hairless head through the heart of acceptance”― Munia Khan
- “Her mother, an unshapely, chubby-cheeked creature from the rural gentry of Styria, permanently lost her hair at the age of forty after being treated for influenza by her husband and prematurely withdrew from society. She and her husband were able to live in the Gentzgasse thanks to her mother’s fortune, which derived from the family estates in Styria and then devolved upon her. She provided for everything since her husband earned nothing as a doctor. He was a socialite, what is known as a beau, who went to all the big Viennese balls during the carnival season and throughout his life was able to conceal his stupidity behind a pleasingly slim exterior. Throughout her life, Auersberger’s mother-in-law had a raw deal from her husband but was content to accept her modest social station, not that of a member of the nobility, but one that was thoroughly petit bourgeois. Her son-in-law, as I suddenly recalled, sitting in the wing chair, made a point of hiding her wig from time to time–whenever the mood took him–both in the Gentzgasse and at the Maria Zaal in Styria so that the poor woman was unable to leave the house. It used to amuse him, after he had hidden her wig, to drive his mother-in-law up the wall, as they say. Even when he was going on forty he used to hide her wigs–by that time she has provided herself with several–which was a symptom of his sickness and infantility. I often witnessed this game of hide-and-seek at Maria Zaal and in the Gentzgasse, and I honestly have to say that I was amused by it and did not feel in the least bit ashamed of myself. His mother-in-law would be forced to stay at home because her son-in-law had hidden her wigs, and this was especially likely to happen on public holidays. In the end, he would throw the wig in her face. He needed his mother-in-law’s humiliation, I reflected, sitting in the wing chair and observing him in the background of the music room, just as he needed the triumph that this diabolical behavior brought him.”― Thomas Bernhard, Woodcutters
- “Anyone who looks good with a bald head is seriously sexy.”― Richelle E. Goodrich, Making Wishes: Quotes, Thoughts, & a Little Poetry for Every Day of the Year
- “…it occurred to me that maybe Samson’s hair wasn’t the source of his strength; maybe it was the symbol of his strength. And maybe when Delilah cut off his hair, he didn’t lose his power because he lost his hair; he just woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror, and suddenly for the life of him couldn’t remember who he was.”― Sarah Thebarge
- “And, as I mused, the years fell away, hair sprouted on the vast steppes of my head, where never hair has been almost within the memory of man.”― PG Wodehouse
- “There’s one thing about baldness, it’s neat.”― Don Herold
- “A few locks of dry white hair clung to his scalp, like wildflowers fighting for life on a bare rock.”― Raymond Chandler, The Big Sleep
- “This was the foreman—a boiler-maker by trade—a good worker. He was a lank, bony, yellow-faced man, with big intense eyes. His aspect was worried, and his head was as bald as the palm of my hand; but his hair in falling seemed to have stuck to his chin, and had prospered in the new locality, for his beard hung down to his waist.”― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness
- “The one, who teaches new hairstyles to others is the one who is bald, the mission impossible”― J. Ruby
- “23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 25 And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.”― Anonymous, Holy Bible: New International Version
- ”I’m not bald…. I’m just taller than my hair” ―Clive Anderson
- ”He Makes fuzz come out of my bald patch”― Charles Lindbergh
- ”I’d rather be bald than be labeled a cheat ” Zach Lund
- ”He’s the kind of guy that when he dies, he’s going up to heaven and give God a bad time for making him bald.”Marlon Brando on Frank Sinatra
- ”There is more felicity on the far side of baldness than young men can imagine.”Logan P. Smith
- ”You can not pick a bald chicken” Dutch Proverb
- ”Look. Almost all of us are bald”Steve Fries
- ”A bad hair cut is two peoples shame”Danish Proverb
- “There’s no question about it – hair-loss syndrome is still a problem”Doug Cottam
- ”I like to call it ‘active hair loss’ indeed of ‘passive hair loss’”Todd Greene
- ”I think men are allowed to be fat and bald and ugly and women aren’t… and it’s just not – there is no equality there ‘‘Connie Chung
- ”You don’t find me too bald, do you? Old, and bald, and with a belly?” Julio Iglesias
- ”I’m going bald…..I’m having a major problem with it”Gedde Watanabe
- ”Have you noticed how most directors are either bald or grey-haired?” Mackenzie Astin
- ”The tenderest spot in a man’s make-up is sometimes the bald spot on top of his head” Helen Rowland
- ”God, I’m just a fat bald guy, 60 years old, singing the blues, you know?”Joe Cocker
- ”It’s not the hair on your head that matters. It’s the kind of hair you have inside Garry Shandling
- ”Women love a self-confident bald man.”Larry David
- ”By common consent, grey hairs are a crown of glory; the only object of respect that can never excite envy.”George Bancroft
- ”The good Lord only gave men so many hormones, and if others want to waste theirs growing hair that’s up to them.”John Glenn, Astronaut
- ”Anyone who looks good with a bald head is seriously sexy” Richelle E. Goodrich
- ”I was going to buy a book on hair loss, but the pages kept falling out.”Jay London
- ”Violet will be a good color for hair at just about the same time that brunette becomes a good color for flowers”Fran Lebowitz
- ”What’s the matter with you guys?…. The sight of blonde hair knocks you three rungs down on the evolutionary ladder…” From the television show Civil Wars
- ”Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.”Ivana Trump
- ”Never ask a barber if you need a haircut”Warren Buffett
- ”It is better to be beautiful than to be good…. but it is better to be good than to be ugly.”Oscar Wilde
- ”Beauty draws us with a single hair”Alexander Pope
- ”A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face and terror to an ugly one.”Lycurgus
- ”Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see Confucius
- ”I’m still bald, I just wear a toupee.”Jason Alexander
- ”You do not lament the loss of hair of one who has been beheaded”Joesph Stalin
- ”Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts”Jim Morrison
- ”You never see a man walking down the street with a woman who has a little potbelly and a bald spot.”Elayne Boosler
- ”Fortunately, it doesn’t seem to have made a lot of difference to my audience that I’m as bald as a billiard ball.”James Taylo
- ”For a lack of a better term, they’ve labeled me a sex symbol…. It’s flattering and it should happen to every bald overweight guy.”Dennis Franz
- ”This is California. Blondes are like the state flower or something.”From Beverly Hills 90210
- ”Baldness is visually enough of a stigma as it is without a big sweaty bloke on stage pointing it out.”Johnny Vegas
- ”Here we have a baby… It is composed of a bald head and a pair of lungs”Eugene Field.
- ”It was blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window.”Raymond Chandler
- ”Beckham? His wife can’t sing and his barber can’t cut hair.”Brain Clough on David Beckham
- ”Hair is the first thing. And teeth are the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he’s got it all.”James Brown
- ”I don’t call it baldness, I consider it a cure for dandruff.”Anon
- ”A big advantage of being bald is that you can style your hair with a damp cloth.”Anon
- ”A celebrity is any well-known TV or movie star who looks like he spends more than two hours working on his hair.”Steve Martin
- ”There is only one cure for gray hair. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is call the guillotine.”P.G. Wodehouse
- ”How can I control my life when I can’t control my hair?”Anon
- ”Gentlemen prefer blondes….. but gentleman marries brunettes.”Anita Loss
- ”Red Hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous.” P.G. Wodehouse, Very Good, Jeeves.
- ”Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man – there’s your diamond in the rough.”Larry David.
- ”Hair loss is God’s way of telling me I’m human”Bruce Willis
- ”Toupee or not toupee that is the question?”Not William Shakespeare
- ”People always ask me how long it takes to do my hair. Don’t know, I’m never there.”Dolly Parton
- ”We’re all born bald, baby.”Telly Savalas
- ”Bald as bare mountain tops are bald, with a baldness full of grandeur”Matthew Arnold
- ”Getting away with going bald is an important life skill for men.”Anonymous
- ”There’s many a man has more hair than with William Shakespeare
- ”It is not white hair that engenders wisdom”Menander
- ”A hair in the head is worth two in the brush”Oliver Herford
- ”Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald”Proverb
- ”Better a bald head than none at all.”Austin O’Malley
- ”Turn up your nose at redheads!… what ignorance! I pity your lack of taste”Mark Twain
- ”It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, cut the pale and the hungry-looking.”Julius Caesar
- ”Gray hair is a sign of age, not of wisdom”Greek Proverb
- ”there is no cure for baldness; the bald barber is the proof”Amercian Proverb
- ”We’re all born bald baby”Telly Savalas
- ”A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, a woman will like him”Mae West
- ”There is nothing more contemptible than a bald man who pretends to have hair Marcus Valerius Martial
- ”Long on hair, short on brains”French Proverb
- ”When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn”Mark Twain
- ”Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.”Sam Ewing
- ”I’m not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes because I know that I’m not dumb. I also know I’m not blonde dolly Parton
- ”Women’s liberation will not be achieved until a woman can become paunchy and bald and still think that she’s attractive to the opposite sex.”Earl Wilson
- ”They’re not grey hairs. They’re wisdom highlights.”Anon
- ”Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color.”Don Hirschberg
- ”Gentlemen prefer blondes”Anita Loos
- ”If Dracula can’t see his reflection in the mirror how come his hair is always so neatly combed?”Steven Wright
- ”Gray hair is a blessing – ask any bald man.”Unknown
- ”If Satan ever loses his hair, there’ll be hell toupee.”Unknown
- ”It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness”Marcus Tullius Cicero
- ”I don’t consider myself bald, I’m just taller than my hair.”Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- ”I love bald men. Just because you’ve lost your fuzz doesn’t mean you aren’t a peach.”Dolly Parton
- ”There’s one thing about baldness – it’s neat”Don Herold
- ”How you lose or keep your hair depends on how wisely you choose your parents.”Edward R. Nida
For more Quotes
follow us on
Inspirational and Encouraging quotes on bible verses for Success
Quotes about hair loss: funny quotes about hair loss
Funny quotes on hair loss
During the heatwave, they were told they could cook an egg on their heads. In winter, they are asked if they are not too cold without their caps. Bald people have a hard time in our society of long-haired people. But if we make jokes to them, it’s because we like them. Besides, we’re going to give a diaper with a few jokes to pull out on your favorite bald guys.
- I had a camera and, whenever I photographed people, they came out looking bald.. it was then I realized that I was using a Kojak film.
- I went to the barber’s yesterday. He said you’re starting to go bald. I said, well, get a move on then.
- A Friend had been bald so long, I suggested he get himself a transplant, He’s didn’t for it, thinking he’d look stupid with a kidney on his head
- I first realized that I was going bald when it started taking longer and longer to wash my face…
- Woke up this morning after a heavy night of drinking to find out that I’d gone bald. This is strange because normally I go for brunettes.
- Balding Man: Why did you take off so much hair? Barber: I didn’t, nature beat me to it.
- What did the Balm man get for Christmas?…. Bald and Fat
- Why did the bald mango outside? …… To get some fresh hair
- There are three ways a man wears his hair: Parted, unpainted, and departed.
- I am not bald….. I’m just follicly challenged
- What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?….. Thanks, I’ll never part with it.
- Doctor my hair keeps falling out, can you give me anything to keep it in?… Doctor: Yes, here’s a shoebox.
- I could tell you things about your baldness that would make your hair fall out.
- He’s very sensitive about his hair……. I don’t know why he hasn’t got any!
- Did you lose your hair by worrying?…… Yes worrying about losing my hair!!
- Today’s toupees really fool people….. but only those people that wear them.
- He washed his hair this morning and forgot where he put it!
- There’s one proverb that really depresses him…. Hair today, gone tomorrow.
- I started going bald very early. In fact, in high school, I was voted…. Most likely to recede.
- I’ve been washing my hair too much it’s shrinking.
- He wears a wig. It makes him look at least ten years sillier.
- What have you done to your hair? It looks like a wig!…. It is a wig…. Well, you’d never know it.
- Just because he prefers blondes, doesn’t make him a gentleman.
- Sure, my life isn’t perfect…. but hair is and that’s all that really matters.
- Bald is the new black
- Some people assume I’m bald but it’s just I prefer a very large center parting.
- God made a few perfect heads… on the other he put hair!!
- Bald people don’t have bad hair days
- God is good…. God is fair to… To some he gave brains…. to others …. Hair!!
- Bald in front? You are sexy….. Bald in back?…. You’re a thinker!… Bald all over? You think you are sexy!!!
- Don’t tear your hair out over a woman; it’ll be harder to attract the next one if you are bald.
Famous Corrie ten Boom Quotes| Hiding Place
Most inspiring quotes from pope Francis