Quotes for best man speech | Love,Friendship,Wedding Toast,Funny
Today we share with you the best quotes for best man speech.
Several qualities are necessary to express yourself well in public. In addition to mastering his subject well, any interlocutor must adopt an appropriate gesture that does not show either stress or arrogance. In addition The voice speed is also to be taken into account. If stuttering is to be avoided, it is however frowned upon to speak very quickly. Despite the microphones, it is better to avoid whispering so as not to seem insecure, but no need to shout.
Beyond these aspects, one element can give substance to your speeches: quotes.
If you are looking for : quotes for best man speech,wedding quotes for best man speech , marriage quotes for best man speech, love quotes and movie quotes andfunny quotes for best man speech ,good marriage quotes for best man speech,funny marriage quotes for best man speech , star wars quotes for best disney quotes for best man speech, bible quotes for best man speech, closing quotes for best man speech, stay calm and read our collection. We have put together some best quotes on this topic.
follow us on
Quotes about Love and Friendship for best man speech
- “We are asleep until we fall in love!” —Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- “I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.” —A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- “Friendship … is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself….” ―C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
- “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”―S.E. Hinton, That Was Then, This Is Now
- “Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.”―William Shakespeare, The Passionate Pilgrim
- “I am glad you are here with me.” ―Frodo to Samwise, The Return of the King, J.R.R. Tolkien
- “It is love and friendship, the sanctity and celebration of our relationships, that not only support a good life, but create one. Through friendships, we spark and inspire one another’s ambitions.”—Wallace Stegner, Crossing to Safety
- “Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.”―Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
- “That’s how it goes, kids. The friends, neighbors, drinking buddies, and partners in crime you love so much when you’re young, as the years go by, you just lose touch. You will be shocked when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.” —Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother, Season 9, Episode 21
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”―Ralph Waldo Emerson, Emerson in His Journals
- “I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft…” ―Jim Morrison, The Doors, “The Wasp (Texas Radio And The Big Beat)”
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.’” ―Groucho Marx
- “Like all of my friends, she’s a lousy judge of character.” ―David Sedaris, Me Talk Pretty One Day
- “If one’s friends do not openly laugh at him, they are not in fact his friends. ” ―Dean Koontz, Forever Odd
- “I get by with a little help from my friends.” ―John Lennon, The Beatles, “With a Little Help From My Friends
- “A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.” ―Ralph Waldo Emerson , Essays: First Series
- “For a friend with an understanding heart is worth no less than a brother” ―Homer, The Odysse
- “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” —Mark Twain
Wedding quotes for best man speech
- “Please join me in raising a glass to the happy couple – to [NAME] and [NAME]”
- “I’d like you all to join me in wishing the new Mr and Mrs [NAME] all the wealth, health and happiness in the world. To the bride and groom”
- “To my best friend and his beautiful bride: the new Mr and Mrs [NAME]”
- “Please make sure your glasses are charged and join me in toasting the new Mr and Mrs [NAME]. Ladies and gentlemen, to the bride and groom!”
- “They say you don’t marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can’t live without. That sums up [NAME] and [NAME] perfectly. To the happy couple”
- “Here is a toast to a perfect couple – to a long life together filled with happiness, adventure and lots of wonderful memories.
- “To [NAME] and [NAME] – here is to a lifetime of love and happiness”
- “Raise your glass and join me in a toast, to [NAME] and [NAME] – may you always be friends as well as lovers”
star wars quotes for best man speech: qoutes for your wedding
- “I love you.” “I know.” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
- “We’re gonna do this…” – Poe Dameron
- “Remember…the Force will be with you, always.” – Obi Wan Kenobi
- “Never tell me the odds!” – Han Solo
- “Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes” – Anakin Skywalker
- “I fear nothing. For all is as the Force wills it.” – Chirrut Imwe
- “Always in motion is the future.” – Yoda
- “You can’t stop the change, anymore than you can stop the suns from setting.”- Shmi Skywalker
- “Chewie, we’re home.” – Han Solo
- “In my experience there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- “The force is strong with this one.” – Darth Vader
- “Use the force, Luke.” – Obi Wan Kenobi
- “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda
- “Remember, your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
- “I love that Wookie!” – Maz Kanata
- “I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” – Jango Fett
- “Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.” – Anakin Skywalker
- “It’s a trap!”- Admiral Ackbar
- “Don’t underestimate The Force.” – Darth Vader
- “Your weapon… you will not need it.” – Yoda
- “You look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the clouds.” – Lando (to Leia)
- “Fear is the path to the dark side.” – Yoda
- “Women always figure out the truth. Always.” – Han Solo
- “You must feel the force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.” – Yoda
disney quotes for best man speech
- “PEOPLE ALWAYS DO CRAZY THINGS WHEN THEY’RE IN LOVE.” —HERCULES
- “I’D RATHER DIE TOMORROW THAN LIVE A HUNDRED YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING YOU.” —POCAHONTAS
- “BECAUSE, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU, I CAN FEEL IT. AND I LOOK AT YOU AND I’M HOME.” —FINDING NEMO
- “MY DREAM WOULDN’T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU IN IT.” —THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG
- “LOVE IS PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE’S NEEDS BEFORE YOURS.” —FROZEN
- “TO FACE THE FUTURE WITH ANOTHER, WHO MEANS MORE THAN ANY OTHER, IS TO BE LOVED.” —THE RESCUERS
- “YOU MEAN MORE TO ME THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.” —PETER PAN
- “BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS, EVEN IF WE’RE APART, I’LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.” —WINNIE THE POOH
- “I PROMISE. AND WHEN I PROMISE SOMETHING, I NEVER, EVER BREAK THAT PROMISE.” —TANGLED
- “YOU ARE MY GREATEST ADVENTURE.” —THE INCREDIBLES
funny marriage quotes for best man speech
- “For one more time, I’m going to ask everyone to charge their glasses and – for those who still can – stand, and raise a glass to the newlyweds”
- “Part of the best man speech involves a toast and for me, the best kind of toast is French toast. So, buvons à ce couple heureux”
- “Please can everyone join me in toasting two young – well, quite young anyway – people in love. To the bride and groom”
- “To the two things that make a great marriage – having a good sense of humour and selective hearing. To [NAME] and [NAME]”
- “Before we raise our glasses to the happy couple, I’d like to make a toast to wives and lovers everywhere – may they never, ever cross paths!”
- “To [NAME] and [NAME] – we all knew [GROOM’S NAME] had found the one when he started spending more time with [BRIDE’S NAME] than he did playing on his Xbox!”
- “[BRIDE] and [GROOM], before I finish, I’d like you to turn to face each other. You’re now looking into the eyes of the person who is statistically most likely to murder you. To the bride and groom!”
- “I would like to end on some wise words from Socrates: ‘My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.’ To the bride and groom!”
- “Here’s one of my favourite Oscar Wilde quotes: ‘The man who says his wife can’t take a joke forgets that she took him.’ To [NAME] and [NAME].”
- “Before we raise a glass to the newlyweds, I’d like to share a Pauline Thomason quote with you: ‘Love is blind – marriage is the eye-opener.’ To the happy couple!”
- “Here’s a poem by Ogden Nash to finish on: to keep a marriage brimming with love in the loving cup, where you are wrong, admit it, and when you are right, shut up! To [NAME] and [NAME]”
- “To [NAME] and [NAME] – here’s an Antoine de Saint-Exupery quote to finish on: ‘Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.’”
- “Before we raise our glasses, I’d like to share this Mignon McLaughlin quote with [NAME] and [NAME]: ‘A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.’”
funny quotes for best man speech
1. It’s been an emotional day, even the cake is in tiers.
2. If there’s anybody here this afternoon who’s feeling nervous, apprehensive and queasy at the thought of what lies ahead, it’s probably because you’ve just married [GROOM].
3. We’ve now reached the point in the proceedings when we all get to see the groom shift uncomfortably in his seat and grip the tablecloth. That’s right. I’ve been asked to give him the drinks’ bill.
4. All those amongst you who know [BRIDE] well will know that she is a wonderful and caring person. She deserves a good husband. Thank God [GROOM] married her before she found one.
5. Just some last messages here to read out: one from [GROOM’S] football team to [BRIDE] – Apologies we couldn’t all be there today, good luck with [GROOM], we found him to be useless in most positions, but wishing you all the best for tonight.
6. I’d also like to congratulate [GROOM] on a truly magnificent speech. I always knew it would be hard to follow and I was right, I could hardly follow a word of it.
7. [BRIDE] please put your left hand flat on the table. [GROOM] please place your hand on top of hers. Enjoy this moment [GROOM] because it’s the first and last time in your marriage that you’ll have the upper hand.
8. I do have to say though [GROOM] just how lucky you are. You will leave here today with a wife who is warm, loving and caring. And [BRIDE], how lucky you are as well. You leave here today having gained a lovely dress and a wonderful bouquet of flowers.
9. Being asked to be someone’s best man is like being called up for jury duty. You don’t really want to do it but know you have to. You’re made to dress in a suit and pretend to be an upstanding member of the community. The only difference is I didn’t have a say if the life sentence passed earlier today.
10. I recognise my place here; a best man is similar to a dead body at a funeral. Of course you are expected to be there but if you say too much then people start freaking out.
11. Now I did ask for a microphone but was told one wasn’t available. So if you can’t hear me at the back, the silence from the people at the front should reassure you that you’re not missing out on anything.
12. You’ve got no idea how much I’ve been looking forward to today. After all the time I’ve been friends with [GROOM], he has at long last admitted that I am in fact the best man.
13. I didn’t really know where to start so I thought I’d trawl the internet. After a couple of hours I’d found some really, really good stuff. But then I remembered that I was supposed to be writing a speech.
14. We all know the bride is a wonderful lady who deserves the perfect guy. Too bad you don’t always get what you deserve.
15. As part of my research, I discovered that according to tradition I am supposed to sing the groom’s praises and tell you all about his many good points. Well, I’m very sorry but I can’t sing and I won’t lie.
16. Well, I do hope that [BRIDE] and [GROOM] enjoy their honeymoon in Wales. I assume that’s where they’re going anyway… When I asked [GROOM] what he was doing after the wedding, he said he was going to Bangor for a fortnight.
17. Firstly I’d like to say I’m very nervous about making this speech. In fact this must be the third time today that I’ve stood up from a warm seat with pieces of paper in my hand.
18. Good evening, family and friends. I’m very happy to preside over the only five minutes of the day [BRIDE] didn’t plan.
19. I don’t believe in roasting the groom on his special day. Therefore this speech won’t contain anything embarrassing or controversial about [GROOM]. Instead I’ll refer only to the kind, funny side of his character. Thank you and goodnight.
20. Loyal, caring, sincere, honest, a great man… but that’s enough about me, I’m here to give a speech about [GROOM]
21. The bride and groom have asked that I don’t talk about [GROOM’S] mishaps, mistakes, embarrassing moments or ex-girlfriends. So thanks for listening everyone, that’s it from me!