60 Quotes about god loving you | quotes about god’s love
In this article, we share with you the best of our favorite Bible verses and quotes about god love you. The Lord Jesus said, “As the Father loved Me, I also loved you. Remain in my love ”(John 15: 9). God is love. So how does God love us? How are we to love God? How do brothers and sisters love each other? Bible verses and Quotes about god loving you show us the way to know God’s love and have a true love for God. Please read them!
Quotes about god loving you: What does the love of God mean?
Quotes about god loving you: Love is an attribute of God, an essential aspect of his character, of his person. He does not contradict in any way his holiness, his righteousness, his justice, or even his anger. All its attributes have in perfect harmony. Everything he does is loving as well as just and righteous. God is the perfect example of true love. It is wonderful to see that God has given those who accept his Son Jesus as their personal Savior the ability to love like him, through the power of the Holy Spirit (John 1.12, 1 John 3.1, 23-24 ).
- Love (God) is not imposed on anyone. Those who come to him do so in response to his love.
- Love (God) is good to all.
- Love (Jesus) has done well for all without discrimination.
- Love (Jesus) did not covet what others had, leading a simple life without complaining.
- Love (Jesus) did not boast of who it was in the flesh, although it could have crushed anyone it came in contact with.
- Love (God) does not require obedience.
- God did not demand obedience from his son, but Jesus willingly obeyed his heavenly Father. “However, in this way, the world will know that I love the Father and that I am acting according to the command that the Father gave me ”(John 14:31)
- Love (Jesus) sought and still seeks the interests of others.
- The strongest expression of the love of God is communicated to us in John 3:16: “Indeed, God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have life. eternal. “
Favorite Bible Verses & Quotes About God’s Love
Quotes about god loving you: God is love, what God has done is make mankind better to survive, so, therefore, God personally incarnated and was nailed to the cross for the sins of man, He redeemed all humanity and saved humanity from the danger of being condemned and executed by the law. In addition, He promised that He would return in the last days to bring believers into the kingdom of heaven and grant them eternal life. No one has the love of God. Please read Bible verses and Quotes about god loving you to learn more details about God’s love for man.
60 Amazing quotes about god’s love
1. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
2. “…but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
3. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
4. “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” – John 15:13
5. “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal as friends.” – Revelation 3:20
6. “The shape of true love isn’t a diamond. It’s across.” – Alicia Bruxvoort
7. “Remain in me, and I will remain in you.” – John 15:4
8. “Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” – 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
9. “One touch of Christ is worth a lifetime of struggling.” – A.B. Simpson
10. “Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without a compass, God’s love encompasses us completely. … He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
11. “The very first step toward change is to believe that you can. You don’t have to stay the way you are because God is a God of change and transformation. He can bring change to your life and bring the best out of you.” – Brian Houston
12. “The nature of God’s love is unchangeable. Ours alternates all too readily. If it is our habit to love God with our own affection we shall turn cold towards Him whenever we are unhappy.” – Watchman Nee
13. “The final words of the Savior were words of His human needs; He hung on the cross to save others, the greatest commitment indeed.” – Greta Zwaan, Christ’s Journey
14. “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28
15. “God’s love for us is proclaimed by each sunrise.” – Anonymous
16. “God’s love for us is uncoerced and so freely given that it does not demand a response. But so freely is it given that it creates freedom in the recipient so that our response is not one of obligation or duty, nor the returning of favor, but uncoerced love.” ― Mark Galli, Chaos, and Grace: Discovering the Liberating Work of the Holy Spirit
17. “When the Bible speaks of God’s love for us and the kind of love we are to have for him and other people, the word is always a page, signifying a commitment to act.” – Rick Warren, God’s Power To Change Your Life
18. “God is love, and as pure love, He is always inclusive, and I believe that we should be, too.” – Mary Vasquez, Love Poems from God
19. “God is love. He loves us and He pursues us with that love. And when I experienced His love, I was able to share that love with others. I appreciate the love God has for me.” – Jeanette Duby, Bridge to Grace: Finding life and peace in the midst of death and chaos
20. “I tell you not to worry about everyday life. Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds!” – Luke 12:22, 24
21. “God has been good to men. He gave His Only Son their souls to save.” – Edgar A Guest, America
22. “Even when we doubt, God believes in us and never gives upon us.” – Catherine Pulsifer
23. “God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Ask God to protect him and to protect your marriage. Ask for blessing and mercy.” – Lisa Jacobson, 100 Ways to Love Your Husband: A Life-Long Journey of Learning to Love
25. “There’s no place too dark for God’s light to penetrate and no heart too difficult to be set aflame by His love.” – Sammy Tippit, The Approaching Darkness
26. “But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.” – Exodus 20:6
27. “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” – C.S. Lewis
28. “I’m absolutely convinced that nothing – nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable – absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.” – Mary DeMuth, Live Uncaged: Find the Freedom You’ve Always Wanted
29. “To understand God’s love is to mirror it in the midst of a world full of hatred”― Sunday Adelaja
30. “When God puts love and compassion in your heart toward someone, He’s offering you an opportunity to make a difference in that person’s life.” – Joel Osteen
31. “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
32. “I really do believe that God is love, one of deep affection and grace and forgiveness and inspiration.” – William P. Young
33. “Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.” – Tullian Tchividjian
34. “God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite.” – F. F. Bruce
35. “You can never escape God’s Grace because as you run from it, you run to it.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
36. “Life is too short, the world is too big, and God’s love it too great to live ordinary.” -Christine Caine
37. “You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion.” – Meister Eckhart
38. “God’s Love for you through Christ Jesus is more than Valentine’s card or gift.” ― Chris Chacko
39. “God waits for you to communicate with Him. You have instant, direct access to God. God loves mankind so much and in a very special sense His children, that He has made Himself available to you at all times.” – Wesley L. Duewel
40. “God carries your picture in His wallet.” – Tony Campolo
41. “God’s love is like an ocean. You can see its beginning, but not its end.” – Rick Warren
42. “I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age.” – Isaiah 46: 3, 4
43. “We obey God’s Law, not to be loved but because we are loved in Christ.” ― Jerry Bridges, Holiness Day by Day: Transformational Thoughts for Your Spiritual Journey
44. “God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.” – Max Lucado
45. “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
46. “But the man who is not afraid to admit everything that he sees to be wrong with himself, and yet recognizes that he may be the object of God’s love precisely because of his shortcomings, can begin to be sincere. His sincerity is based on confidence, not in his own illusions about himself, but the endless, unfailing mercy of God.” – Thomas Merton
47. “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:37-39
48. “If you know that God loves you, you should never question a directive from Him. It will always be right and best. When He gives you a directive, you are not just to observe it, discuss it, or debate it. You are to obey it.” – Henry Blackaby
49. “Both love and God are misunderstood, as they are the same.” – Tapan Ghosh, Faceless The Only Way Out
50. “God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom, He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty, He has the power to bring it about.” – Jerry Bridges
51. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’” – Billy Graham
52. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
53. “With God, you are stronger than your struggles and more fierce than your fears. God provides comfort and strength to those who trust in Him. Be encouraged, keep standing, and know that everything’s going to be alright.” ― Germany Kent
54. “Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” – Lawrence Welk
55. “But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace, you have been saved.” – Ephesians 2:4-5
56. “We love because He first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
57. “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.” – Isaiah 43:1
58. “God is love. He didn’t need us. But he wanted us. And that is the most amazing thing. ” – Rick Warren
59. “The greatest honor we can give Almighty God is to live gladly because of the knowledge of his love.” – Julian of Norwich
60. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)