Great Cigarette Quotes To Quit Smoking| Smoking Quotes
Discover in this article the Best Cigarette Quotes, Best Smoking Quotes, and Famous Smoking Quotes.
you are going to read a large selection of quotes and proverbs on the subject of cigarettes
which are taken from books, speeches, and interviews.
Quotes On Cigarette: How To Convince Someone to quit smoking?
Would you like to convince someone to quit smoking or Support a loved one who wants to quit smoking:
This wish is quite understandable. You fear for that person’s health and perhaps your own health as well. You may also be bothered by the smells of tobacco, irritated by the expenses that this represents, irritated by the place that this cigarette takes in your daily life (going out of the restaurant to smoke, shopping last minute to buy a package,…).
in short, you care about that person and want to help them. It can even override preoccupation, and you can feel real pain. You may feel frustrated and sometimes even very angry, that you do not understand this behavior which causes so many diseases, which is so expensive.
Today we offer you quotes about cigarettes and proverbs that can help you convince a smoker to quit smoking:
⇓ Read our collection of cigarette quotes ⇓
- Quotes on smoking are injurious to health: smoking kills quotes, we start our article with a collection of 10 scary quotes on cigarettes.
- smoking thoughts: best smoking quotes and encouraging quotes to help you quit smoking.
- smoking funny quotes.
Smoking Quotes: Top Best Cigarette Quotes
The purpose of these quotes on smoking is to help you quit smoking. if you are a smoker then now is the time to make the decision and quit smoking, but if you are not a smoker share these smoking quotes with smokers to help them quit smoking.
Star with tobacco kills quotes: Top 10 Smoking Kills Quotes
- “I have a punishing workout regimen. Every day I do 3 minutes on a treadmill, then I lie down, drink a glass of vodka and smoke a cigarette.” ―Anthony Hopkins
- “If you ever lit a cigarette in your life, you have very little will to live.” ―Neale Donald Walsch
- “A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer .” ―Gro Harlem Brundtland
- “I am a cigarette with a body attached to it .” ―Gro Harlem Brundtland Raymond Carver
- “ Cigarette sales would drop to zero overnight if the warning said “CIGARETTES CONTAIN FAT .” ―Dave Barry
- “I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself, ” ―Barbara Kelly
- “The cigarettes you light one after another won’t help you forget her.” ― Frank Sinatra
- “Cigarettes, I won’t do cigarettes, nicotine will kill ya.” ― Tommy Chong
- “Your lungs are changed forever from your first cigarette. ” ―Loni Anderson
- “You must have a cigarette. A cigarette is the perfect type of perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? ” ―Oscar Wilde
Read Also: Famous Corrie ten Boom Quotes| Hiding Place
Thoughts on smoking cigarettes
Quitting smoking is never easy, and sometimes you give up at the first difficulty. Zoom in on the best smoking quotes to repeat to keep motivation intact and succeed in weaning.
Encouraging Quotes For Quitting Smoking
- “Cigarettes can force you to take a moment to take a deep breath.”― Alain Bremond-Torrent
- “The biggest form of peer pressure as a teenager wasn’t drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes. It came during exams when it was completely silent and you heard everyone turn to page 2 while you were still on the first question.”― Fuad Alakbarov
- “I am, of course, notoriously hooked on cigarettes. I keep hoping this thing will kill me. A fire at one end and a fool at the other.”― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- “Some people sought comfort from smoking, after discovering that their loved one had just been killed by cancer.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “It’s better to hold a book between your Fingers than to Hold a Cigarette.”― Bista Nirooj
- “It has always been more about a relapse than it is about quitting. I have met hundreds of people who quit cigarettes every day. But do they succeed at it? No, they just quit every day.”― Neeraj Agnihotri
- “Wine and tobacco destroy the individuality. After a cigar or a glass of vodka you are no longer Peter Sorin, but Peter Sorin plus somebody else. Your ego breaks in two: you begin to think of yourself in the third person.”― Anton Chekhov
- “You smoke?” Smoke? Do I look like a fucking idiot?” ― Richard K. Morgan
- “Without cigarettes, I would be doing heroin, probably, daily.”― Joel Madden
- “Some very considerable part of the gestural language of public places that had once belonged to cigarettes now belonged to phones.”― William Gibson
- “She blew more smoke toward me, a lazy game of cancer catch.”― Gillian Flynn
- “There was a young lady named Mae Who smoked without stopping all day; As pack followed pack, Her lungs first turned black And eventually rotted away.”― Edward Gorey
- “But there was so much to do: cigarettes to smoke, sex to have, swings to swing on. I’ll have more time for reading when I’m old and boring.”― John Green
- “Once I thought I found love, but then I realized I was just out of cigarettes.”― Jeffrey McDaniel
- “I quit smoking in December. I’m really depressed about it. I love smoking, I love fire, I miss lighting cigarettes. I like the whole thing about it, to me it turns into the artist’s life, and now people like Bloomberg have made animals out of smokers, and they think that if they stop smoking everyone will live forever.”― David Lynch.
Read Also: Most inspiring quotes from pope Francis
Top Cigarette Quotes Funny
For fun, we end our article with funny quotes on smoking, here are some funny quotes about smoking that will keep you entertained but don’t forget to quit smoking.
- “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. ”―Mark Twain
- “I even smoke in bed. Imagine smoking a cigar in bed, reading a book. Next to your bed, there’s a cigar table with a special cigar ashtray, and your wife is reading a book on how to save the environment. ”―Raul Julia
- “I just don’t want anyone messing around with my pure smoking pleasure. ”―Max Cannon
- “I thought about giving up smoking, but decided not to – I’m not a quitter. ”―Ed Byrne
- “Asthma doesn’t seem to bother me anymore unless I’m around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. ”―Steve Allen
- “I quit smoking ’cause I want to live, and now that I’m not smoking, I don’t want to live anymore. ”―Gregg Rogell
- “Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics. ”―Fletcher Knebel
- “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. ”― Brooke Shields
- “The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco.”
- “A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer.”
- “I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.”
- “Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.”
Read Also: Quotes Celebrity
In general, when deciding to quit smoking, it is essential to be especially kind to yourself. Indeed, quitting smoking is a major life change. It is therefore necessary to compensate for this imbalance by more gentleness. By reading these smoking quotes daily you are putting the odds in your favor to quit smoking for good.
follow us on