Best Kevin hart quotes|funny, success, life, positivity sayings
Kevin Hart quotes are now available in our new collection.
Kevin Hart is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer from the United States. He’s been in many comedic movies, including getting Hard, Ride Along, Central Intelligence, and others.
We’ve compiled a list of Best Kevin Hart quotations that are both humorous and inspirational. People, cheer up!
Kevin hart seriously funny quotes
Kevin Hart, in particular, has been a comedic stalwart in the previous decade, both to his stand-up shows and distinctive characters in films.
We’ve selected excerpts from Kevin’s performances in this list to highlight the amazing jokes he’s spoken. Check out the stand-up shows they were told in to truly understand the hilarity here, as most of them feature physical comedy. With that in mind, here are ten of Kevin Hart’s most memorable lines from his long career.
Kevin Hart is the world’s most popular stand-up comedian and one of the top comedic actors. Here are his ten funniest stand-up and movie quotes.
Please share this with your friends.
“I’m The Definition Of Tough.” – Ride Along (2014)
“You Ever See His Legs After He Falls?” – Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny (2010)
“You’ve Got Allergies, Spencer? I Don’t Have The Top Two Feet Of My Body!” – Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017)
“Get Out The Bowl!” -Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny (2010)
“Stepping Off? Who Are You, Shaft? How About You Get Some Language From This Year.” – Think Like A Man (2012)
“Let’s Ride…!” Let Me Explain (2013)
“So… Somebody Had To Go – We Took A Vote, She Lost, I Kicked Her Off.” – Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny (2010)
“Yes…Cake Is My Weakness…” – Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017)
“You’re Telling Me You Could Go To Bed Dead But Wake Up Alive?” – Scary Movie 3 (2003)
“His Body Was Facing This Way, But His Head Was Like This.” – Kevin Hart: I’m A Grown Little Man (2009)
Read Also: Quotes Celebrity
Best Kevin Hart quotes on success, life, family, and work will inspire you
1. “I stayed true to my dreams and eventually, they came true.” inspirational Kevin Hart quotes
2. “I feel like whatever you’ve done in your career, good or bad, it’s nothing but a preparation for the big events to come.” inspirational Kevin Hart quotes
3. “I’m not going to stop having problems.” inspirational Kevin Hart quotes
4. “The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” inspirational Kevin Hart quotes
5. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually, it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” inspirational Kevin Hart quotes
6. “I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.” Kevin Hart quotes
7. “Be loyal to those who help you grow. You got a team, you keep your team together, you run as a unit. You got a team of people, it means they believed in you, they bought into your dream. That means they invested into you, they invested time, energy, and effort. In return, you gotta invest your vision and promise them that we’re all going to win together.” Kevin Hart quotes
8. “I never do anything that I don’t want to do.” Kevin Hart
9. “I am who I am. That’s why my friends and peers respect and appreciate me. I don’t change or cater my actions to fit my surroundings. I’m myself 24/7. People appreciate that.” inspiring Kevin Hart quotes
10. “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” Kevin Hart quotes
11. “Some people love so hard that they can’t control those emotions when they’re at their deepest point.” Kevin Hart quotes
12. “I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.” Powerful Kevin Hart quotes
13. “Appreciate the hard work and the process of hard work. Because after that’s over and you get the rewards of success, you look back on those moments and you respect those moments the best.” Kevin Hart quotes
14. “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way shape, or form.” Kevin Hart quotes
15. “My experiences in life are getting bigger and better. The more stuff I do, the more stuff I talk about – having kids, traveling, going through relationship problems, dealing with things in my own family. All that stuff builds character.” Kevin Hart
16. “The only time you should look back in life is to see how far you have come.” famous Kevin Hart quotes
17. “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” famous Kevin Hart quotes
18. “I love being on stage, I love being able to tell a story, I love the fact that the audience listens and laughs at it. It makes me happy, and it’s what I live for.” famous Kevin Hart quotes
19. “The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.” Kevin Hart quotes
20. “My success comes in making fun of whatever you’re doing. That’s my way.” Kevin Hart quotes
21. “It all depends on what you’re willing to invest time and effort in and put your mind to. That’s what separates winners from losers. Winners are the ones who want the most out of their opportunities.” Kevin Hart motivational quotes
22. “The two things in the world we all share in this world are laughter and pain. We’ve all got problems. The levels of those problems vary, but we’ve all got problems. When you can take painful things and make them funny, that’s a gift – to you and your audience.” Kevin Hart quotes about motivation
23. “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” Kevin Hart quotes
24. “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” Kevin Hart quotes
25. “A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this career of mine.” Kevin Hart
26. “Everybody successful lays a blueprint out.” Kevin Hart
27. “You can do the same thing with $20 million that you would do with $50 million. So at a certain point in your life and your career, you realize that it’s not all about the money.” Kevin Hart quotes
28. “Some people may hate you for being different and not living by society’s standards, but deep down they wish they had the courage to do the same.” Kevin Hart quotes
29. “You get one life, I’m going to embrace mine.” Kevin Hart quotes
30. “My drive is other people’s success.” Kevin Hart quotes
31. “Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.” Kevin Hart
32. “I feel like I have a job to do like I constantly have to reinvent myself. The more I up the ante for myself, the better it is in the long run. I try to interact with my fans as much as possible. It’s good that the person I’m being onstage isn’t really an act. It’s really me.” Kevin Hart
33. “No matter what, people grow. If you choose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” Kevin Hart
34. “I don’t see how people are comfortable with seeing other people be great. You can be happy for anybody, but what is your excuse to not want to be great? These people are great because they just say ‘I’ma do that,’ and they do it. That’s it. There’s no scientific process.” Kevin Hart
35. “The best tip I could give you is to be active. So many people talk about what they want to do and they just love words. Put actions behind your words. Don’t be a talker, be a doer.” Kevin Hart
Which of Kevin Hart’s quotes was your personal favorite?
Kevin Hart is without a doubt one of the most well-known comedians in the world. But, before becoming the superstar he is now, Hart had his share of setbacks and disappointments.
He could have chosen a different career path, but he chose to never give up on his ambitions. He is a living illustration of how difficult it is to achieve success. Hopefully, these statements have motivated and inspired you to pursue your goals and become the best version of yourself.
Did you like Kevin Hart’s quotes? Which of the quotes stood out to you the most? Tell us what you think in the comments section below. We’d like to know everything about it.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER KEVIN HART QUOTES YOU KNOW?
By filling out the form below, you can help us improve our database by sending us the best Kevin Hart quotes you know. There aren’t any quotes? Don’t be concerned! You may also post any humorous facts, trivia, or a story about this comic here!